With the help of cameras, SignAll’s innovation enables the translation from deaf people’s American Sign Language to meaningful English sentences by combining machine vision and the tools of natural language processing. Our development has been selected among the eight innovations that mostly determine the future of mankind in the Global Impact Competition 2014 by Silicon Valley Singularity University. The Singularity University was established by NASA, Google, Cisco and other large enterprises. Our prototype was also presented by the American CNBC television. In 2015, our innovation has won the LT-Innovate Award in Brussels with its translation technology. The innovation of the Hungarian Dolphio Technologies has become an individual enterprise in 2016 by the name of SignAll Technologies Zrt. which was funded by an international consortium with a regionally exceptional amount of 1.5 million Euros. Thanks to the investment, our committed team of 20+ professionals, mostly consisting of mathematicians and software developers, is able to further expand.
Further information about the project:
The aim is to develop a UI that will be presented to the user as augmented reality. The user will interact with UI components displayed in space through real-time data of 3D sensors.
The working language beside Hungarian is English, as you will need to directly cooperate with our Budapest-based American colleagues (UI/UX designer, sign language experts and test users).
Tasks of our new colleague:
- Development of interactive 3D UI rendering (AR)
- Integration of 3D UI into the framework
- Development of UI components
- Introducing gesture control into the UI
- Creating deaf-friendly solutions
Who we are looking for:
You are a Senior UI specialist who is looking for a new challenge, or a talented and enthusiastic graduate who has engaged with similar projects during their university years, just for fun.
The ideal candidate:
- Has an excellent command of English
- Has experience with C++/CLI
- Is highly proactive and creative
- Is good with 3D visualization
- Has outstanding knowledge of OpenGL
- You have experience in game development
- You have experience with kinect
- You can sign in any sign language
What we offer:
- The opportunity to participate in a project that has global impact
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies in partnership with the world’s leading tech companies
- Competitive salary
- Family-friendly working conditions
- Brand-new office and unlimited amount of coffee
- Continuous trainings, opportunity for development
- Close-knit team, friendly atmosphere
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.