SignAll Technologies has developed the world’s first fully automated sign language translation solution by combining machine vision and the tools of natural language processing. The system enables everyday communication between hearing individuals who use spoken English and deaf or hard of hearing individuals who use American Sign Language. According to research professionals and leading tech companies, SignAll is the best automatic sign language translation system available worldwide. This is also proved by the many awards with which the development was acknowledged, such as the CES Accessibility Contest Award and our partnership with the world’s only university for Deaf. For more details, check our website.
Now, SignAll’s committed team of 30 professionals is looking to expand with C++ developer who would primarily work on the integration of UI into the native side and the optimization of other interfaces, but would also join other areas of development.
- Development of the pilot interfaces
- Modification of existing WPF interface
- Further development of existing C++ interfaces
- Implementation of user controls
Further possible tasks:
- Trying and testing new camera hardware
- Handling bug-reports
- Developing tests, weekly system tests, performance measurement of algorithms
- Algorithm development
- C++ knowledge
- Basic .Net knowledge
- Individual working ability
- English knowledge
- Experience with WPF
- Git knowledge
- Computer vision experience, particularly with camera handling
- Bug tracker knowledge
- Testing experience
- Researcher vein
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.